One Sunday morning a few months ago the wife and I were sitting at the table eating breakfast. She was reading some woman's magazine -- Cosmo, Vogue, Seventeen, I don't know.
Anyway, she got up suddenly and started beating me about the head and shoulders with that rolled up.magazine. She eventually kocked me sprawling onto the floor. Standing above me panting, she said "That's for more than forty years of bad sex."
She went back to her seat and sat down as if nothing had happened.
I turned my chair upright and sat down. I sipped my coffee and took a bite of cold pancake. Standing, I grabbed the discarded rolled magazine and whacked her right off her chair.
I tossed the periodical on to the f!oor.
"That is for knowing the difference."

1 comment:
My all time favorite joke. I once told it at a karaoke bar in North Carolina between songs like s regular stand up comedian. That was back in the '90s.
Post a Comment