September 11, 2026

On this date

 We all know what today represents. Given your current age 9/11 may have a greater or lesser impact on your memory and psyche.  I do know this, the attempt to rephrase the deadly terrorists attacks sickens me. 9/11 isn't a reflection of Islamaphobia. 

No Muslems were rounded up and put into concentration camps. No Muslims were murdered in the streets. Very little, if any, violence was visited upon Muslim citizens. These are facts.

It is also an undeniable fact that fanatic Muslims are responsible for the deaths of over three thousand Americans and countless since from the debris and fallout of the Twin Towers. Of course not every Muslim is responsible. That said, I can never forgive the Muslims of the Middle East, particularly Gaza, who cheered and celebrated the death of Americans. 

And any person who supports the evil brand of terrorist and hateful Islam as practiced in Gaza is a piece of shit human being and gets naught but scorn from me. If you support Hamas then you are dead to me. Those same people who cheered the death of innocent Americans also slaughtered innocent men, women, and children on October seventh. This is evil. This is the same Islam that perpetrated 9/11. This is the same Islam that wants to change America to follow Sharia Law.

If you vote for these people you are a fool. You are ignorant, and you deserve every evil thing that will happen to you. Read the Koran. You either get with the program, accept slavery, or die. Period.

If this is Islamaphobic, so be it. 

I remember the shock and sorrow of this date. I, for one, will not tolerate a repetion of this history. I will never forget and I will never forgive.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger