June 7, 2005

"Luck Be a Lady Tonight"

Do you believe in Luck? Are you superstitious? The ill omens of Friday the 13th do not concern me, and I have deliberately walked under ladders.

In school I refused to wear anything except a solid color shirt when taking a test. No stripes, no plaids, no buttons were allowed. I do not like to set the alarm on an "even five number". 6:31 or 5:58 are acceptable, but not 7:00 or 6:45. I also do not like patterns on the clock when I go to sleep, if 1:23 or 12:30 appears, I will wait until the clock changes to close my eyes. Weird as hell, I know.

My boy's baseball team lost their first two games on Saturday. I keep the scorebook in my role as assistant coach. I used the same pen for both games. It was the first time I had used it (a free sample pen from work). I think I will throw it away. It never hurts.

Do you have any weird superstitions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never shoot cats. Its bad luck.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger