August 1, 2005

It is Monday. I need to laugh or Happy August Fools Day

The story of Harvey and Gladys Goldman

Harvey and Gladys Goldman are getting ready for bed.
Gladys is standing in front of her full-length mirror,
taking a long, hard look at herself. "You know,
Harvey," she comments. "I stare into this mirror and I
see an ancient creature. My face is all wrinkled,
my boobs sag so much that they dangle to my waist, my
arms and legs are as flabby as popped balloons,
and my butt looks like a sad, deflated version of the Hindenburg"

She turns to face her husband and says,
"Dear, please tell me just one positive thing about
my body so I can feel better about myself."
Harvey studies Gladys critically for a moment and then
says in a soft, thoughtful voice, "Well...there's
certainly nothing wrong with your eyesight."

Services for Harvey Goldman will be held Tuesday
morning at 10:30 at Beth Israel Synagogue

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger