September 12, 2005

Do not read this if you are easily offended

I warned you.


A white guy is walking along a beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub. Two blonde genies appear, and they tell him he has been granted three wishes.

The guy makes his three wishes and the blonde genies disappear.

The next thing the guy knows, he's in a bedroom, in a mansion surrounded by 50 beautiful women. He makes love to all of them and begins to explore the house. Suddenly he feels something soft under his feet, he looks down and the floor is amass with $100 bills.

Then, there's a knock at the door. He answers it and standing there are two persons dressed in Ku Klux Klan outfits. They drag him outside to the nearest tree, throw a rope over a limb and hang him by the neck until he's dead.

As the Klansmen are walking away, they remove their hoods; it's the two blonde genies.

One blonde genie says to the other one, "I can understand the first wish having all these beautiful women in a big mansion to make love to. I can also understand him wanting to be a millionaire...but why he wanted to be hung like a black man is beyond me!"

To quote a famous comedian, I don't care who you are, that's funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... That was the funniest thing ever. And I don't even feel bad for laughing. I'm so heartless.

GUYK said...

Don't you know that is not Politically Correct? I love it and may just steal it.

Alnot said...

Loved it and I am just so offensive my wife and children openly discuss killing me except they need the money I bring in.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger