April 13, 2006

Cigar of the Month


Here is my choice for the Cigar of the Month for April. I bought a box of these little babies about 5 years ago and I smoked my last one over vacation. Aging has only improved the taste. I like to save my favorite cigars and I have a hard time smoking on I really like -- I want to save it for a special occasion that never comes. I have several such "special" cigars in my humidor. My friend Troy thinks I am an idiot not to enjoy my finest smokes.

H. Upmann is one of the oldest cigar brands. This former Cuban stalwart was rescued from Castro. With a natural Connecticut wrapper this cigar gives a mild pleasing smoke. A bit on the expensive end, you will enjoy this fine cigar.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger