April 26, 2006

Cleaning Day

Cleaning out the old office this week. It is funny how much junk you accumulate. I have tons of trash. There were at least 6 phone books! It is with some sadness I leave this place. I have to find a place at home to create an office now. We still have not decided what to do. We may build an office in the garage. The choices are limited -- we have a three bedroom house and there are five of us. In any case some of this crap is going to have to go. Anyone want a used Far Side desk calendar from 2002? How about sales forecasts from 1996 or 1997? I have lots of unused business cards, colanders, pens, etc. from the previous employer, do you need them?

That is what I thought.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger