June 2, 2006

Fat Friday

I am in a better humor today. It is Friday and the weekend weather looks good. We have to opportunity to loose another ball game, my record as a manager remains perfect.

Am I the only one who finds it interesting that the Spelling Bee is in Hi-Def on ESPN, but the Indy 500 was not? I really do not care about either event, but the contrast is fascinating.

We have had two nights of nice soaking rains, good for the flowers. It looks like the weekend will be nice.

My battles with Mother Nature continue. At least two huge bull frogs (4 inches across)have taken residence on my bank. I think the only way to get rid of them is to have them eaten by a snake. Of course if a snake moves in I am moving out. I hate those legless bastards. I guess the croaking mating call of the frog is a better option. When the croaking stops I know I can get pissed knowing the frog is getting laid and I am not. That makes me angry and depressed again -- cycles of life, readers.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger