June 26, 2006

The HB Flag is at half mast

Many will be more eloquent. Many knew him, me just through his blog. It was the opening of his soul in his archives nearly two years ago that lead me to begin this humble site. I remember reading day after day hour after hour the saga of the divorce, the firing, the pain as his son deserted him, the joy in his daughter, the drinking, Costa Rica. Every day he let us glimpse his life his soul, but only what he wanted us to see. He crafted sentences and stories that rivaled his hero, Mr. Twain. The hurt, the pain, the life finally got him down.

I will miss the first read in my daily travels through the blog world. No disrespect to Maddox, but on many days Gutrumbles was the best page in the universe.

Peace Acidman.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger