March 17, 2008

Good morning world

I have been awake since a little before 4:00am. Not out of necessity, but because my old buddy insomnia stopped by again for a visit. That is always a great way to start a day when I am facing a five hour drive. It looks as if the entire drive will be in the rain. I do not posses the vocabulary to express how thrilled that makes me.

The NCAA brackets are set. Did your team make it? Did they get screwed by the seedings? Have you filled out you guesses yet? Do not bother, the lady in accounting who has never watched a college basketball game in her life is going to win the office pool. It always works that way.

I did not win the Powerball Jackpot Saturday. I am not surprised. I did not buy a ticket. Make that about three years in a row now I have failed to make a contribution to the redneck retirement plan.

It was chilly yesterday, but the sun was out. I grilled some steaks and made a nice salad and some baked spuds. I had originally planned on making beef and noodles, but the steaks looked pretty good when I went to the store.

Are you bored with this yet?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger