December 17, 2009

I have been asked to leave better places

Why is it some liberals cannot take anyone questioning their belief system? The big pussy over at Cosmic Navel Lint has asked me to go away.

Boo Hoo, can you see my sadness? Blame any misspellings on the tears blurring my eyes.

It seems it is to inconvenient to answer the Constitutional issues presented in the Health Care debate. It is too inconvenient to present that the US Constitution limits the powers of the Federal Government.

Now I have dared to question his sheep-like devotion to the religion of Global Warming. That was going to far, and I have been asked to vacate the premises.

Here is the post and associated comments. I guess my joke hit a little close to home, eh?

I get it, it is Fluffly's blog (and he is about as substantive as a piece of lint) and he can do as he pleases. I will also state unequivocally that he is typical of most liberals, honest debate is not in the DNA. I guess that is why they want the Government to regulate everything; they will not have to think. They will just follow the State directives.

I posted my parting shot, and will not visit the place any more. Somehow I do not think my life or intellect will be a bit poorer for the decision.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is from the UK which means he gave up independent thinking a long time ago.






James Old Guy

TheWayfarer said...

Yeah, "Captain Lavender-Ass" doesn't like me either...Made too much sense for him to handle a couple times. Didn't feel like wasting time with "his" dumb ass thereafter.

Anonymous said...

Fuck him. Stick his fucking name on a post-it-note and he'll be dealt with after the rest of them.

Dick

Dan O. said...

That sure is a purty grafic he's got thar at da top a hiz blawg, tho. Purty colors and writin' words n everythin likin dat must mean it's tru.

I say let the countries producing the other 80% of "greenhouse" gases worry about it. If that's even anything to worry about. Greenhouse gases sound like a good thing to me if you want things to grow.

And as for the "increasingly hot summers", not where I live. If anything the summers here have been getting milder.

To translate for our Comic Nasal Gimp: bah ba baaaa bababab bah bahahahahahaha bah.

Anonymous said...

sexcams

kostenlose erotik spiele

privat sex

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger