November 17, 2010

I have a plan

The damn cursor is taunting me this morning. It is flashing a secret Morse-type code mocking my pathetic efforts to post something, anything of interest.

I have nothing to post, but I do have a plan.

I am going to surf the interwebz, reading my regular blogs to see if there is anything I can pilfer and expand into a post of my own. It won't be the first time I have resorted to such tactics. I am not proud. But I am willing to bet I am not the first blogger to use this method of generating posts.

Shakin' it here, Boss...

2 comments:

mts1 said...

Heck most of my posts are comments meant for someone else's blog that got too big. Another blogger calls those com-posts. I see a lot of that in other blogs, too.

Greybeard said...

Ahh, Joy Harmon.
Makes my mouth water.
Thanks for the vision that last sentence brings.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger