July 28, 2011

Why I guess we are all wrong, Hanoi Jane

Poor Jane Fonda. History has done her a bad turn. According to her, she went to Hanoi during the Vietnam war because she supported the US Military! She went to make sure the POWs were treated well, to take them letters. Jane was not a traitor after all. I guess posing with our enemies is not traitorous. Apparently actively supporting our enemy is not treason. I suppose giving aid and comfort to the enemy is not treason. 

WTF? The knuckleheads who comment on how great  Hanoi American Hero Jane is, are the same fools who believe The Obama is doing a good job.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here are about 2,000 proving Jane Fonda is damn traitor and should have been tried and executed upon return to American soil:


5 comments:

Rita said...

Yep. That's what got me all fired up a few days ago. Poor Jane she's so misunderstood.

TheWayfarer said...

Amazing the bloody murder (literally) you can get away with when you're OMFR &/ a K-AP:
Just ask that Kahlner fuck.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Jane, you ignorant slut. Still trying to lie your way out of a stupid move made damn near half a century ago when just shutting up about it was your best option.

Someone needs to clue her in about the First Rule of Holes.

Greybeard said...

She truly IS a fool.
I forgive her.
But I won't spend a dime knowing she'll get a parsec of it.

Rita said...

I'll forgive her when she looks into my husband's eyes and says, "I'm so sorry I said things that hurt you and your buddies, either physically or emotionally. I can never repay you for your service to our country and I thank you for your dedication and service to keep America the greatest country in the world."

Yeah, when I see that happen, THEN I'll forgive her. Right now she's not asking for forgiveness, she's making excuses.

Screw Jane Fonda. If the old broad can't admit her extreme lack of empathy for our young guys in Vietnam at her age, she never will.

Go away Jane. You're a traitor to our soldiers and your country.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger