August 14, 2011

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

Artist rendering of the author after consuming the greatest sandwich in the universe
My arteries are crying, eating ice cream straight from the carton.

My cholesterol meds have surrendered like they were French.

My stomach and intestines are in stark open revolt.

My taste buds are sitting on the couch smoking. They have the pleasant glow of sexual satisfaction on their little taste bud faces. I caught one or two passing covert high fives.

You see, I ate the most awesome sandwich last night.  A fried porkburger patty, smothered in pulled pork, topped by bacon, and crowned with ham and melted cheddar cheese. The monster was about four inches tall and served on a hoagie bun.

I know.

6 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Whose your dealer, man?

Anonymous said...

Infidel !!!! NO VIRGINS FOR YOU !!!








James Old Guy

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

I am so very jealous.

I can only console myself with the fact that I had a free Ruth's Chris filet last night.

DaddyBear said...

You, sir, are my hero

Anonymous said...

What did you wash that puppy down the pipe with? Milk? Coke? Brew? Bourbon? Room temp water?

linda said...

Keeping the treadmill busy, are we?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger