February 15, 2012

We are surrounded by idiots

Stupid fucking idiot parents who refuse to inoculate their kids for measles have caused people all over to get sick.  Those stupid fucks should be subject to civil lawsuits, except that it is only other stupid idiot fuckers who refuse to have their kids inoculated who are affected.

Measles have spread across the country, and there are several cases in Central Indiana.
People who have been vaccinated fully or who were born before 1957 enjoy almost complete immunity from the disease. State health officials have been urging those who are not vaccinated to seek protection.
Stupid people who listen to Oprah and believe shit spouted by actors and actresses are the ones getting sick.  It is Darwinism on display before our very eyes.

If I was a doctor and one of these parents brought in a kid sick with measles I would punch that parent right in the crotch. Repeatedly. Purposely exposing you children to the risk of disease for no reason is criminal as far as I am concerned.

See what havoc a few ignoramuses can wreak?  I swear the idiots should be horsewhipped for the common good.



PS.  This post is probably not safe for work, but then you should not be surfing the interwebz at work anyway...

3 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

The current stupidity about childhood vaccinations has got to stop.

I blame Hollywood celebrities and Dan Burton in about equal amounts for this bullshit. The out and out lies being promulgated about the (non-)role of thimerosal in causing autism in young children call for immediate tar and feathers for those responsible. Notwithstanding the fact that most if not all vaccines no longer contain thimerosal, so what the hell is the problem?

Why would anyone pay attention to Hollywood celebrities and congresscritters whinging about something only knowledgeable medical experts are qualified to discuss? Would you normally go to Jenny McCarthy for medical advice? I mean, other than maybe if you were considering a boob job.

Vaccinate your damn brats, and keep their snotty noses the hell away from me regardless. Jeebus.

Dave said...

There is one group who is seriously at risk from all these anti-vaccine morons. My daughter is one of them. She is still too young for many of them. I think she gets her MMR vaccine at her next doctor's appointment.

I've read the information the doctor's office gives about the vaccines that my daughter has gotten. I understand that there are very real risks to vaccination. For example, there is a real risk that it will cause a fever of 105 or higher. Of course that's only slightly more likely than buying the winning lottery ticket.

Some of the instructions make me wonder. If after vaccination, my daughter has a fever of 105, we're supposed to call the doctor. Really? I guess my thoughts about how to deal with a fever are all wrong. I was thinking 101 degrees call the doctor. If the fever gets to 103 then put baby in the car seat and drive to the ER.

Call the doctor with baby having a fever of 105? Why? What parent wouldn't already be at the ER?

Joe said...

"Call the doctor with baby having a fever of 105? Why? What parent wouldn't already be at the ER?"

--the same ones who will not vaccinate their kids...

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger