December 16, 2013

Tick Tock

I am not sure where the weekend went. I look back on the previous two days and I cannot point to a single accomplishment beyond shoveling the drive and sidewalk. A quick glance out the front window indicates there is more snow this morning, not much though. I watched TV. I read. I made a batch of chili and some cornbread for supper last night.

I have a bit of work to get ready for a customer visit today. I should have done it Friday. Tomorrow will be spent doing expense reports. A few more customers to see late in the week will pretty much end the year for me work-wise. I have some vacation time to burn off Christmas week.

Have a good Monday and keep warm.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger