November 12, 2014

Replacing the headlamp assembly on a VW Passat

Part of me wants to complain loudly about the unseasonable cold temperatures. But it is November and freezing cold is not unusual. Nor is a a warm spell unheard of.  It is called weather. I will drag out my winter coat and hope I don't have to scrape my windows this morning.

It is the little things in life that bring my joy. It probably escaped your attention, but I posted my veterans day tribute at 11:11. While pointing out my cleverness is decidedly crass, it does give me great pleasure.

I pounded down some boneless pork chops and fried some breaded tenderloins for supper last night. I made some scratch Mac and cheese a nuked some frozen corn ( I miss fresh corn cooked on the grill already) to round out the meal. The wife had a craving for pecan pie for dessert. She washed the pans and I dried, then I braved the cold to get her a store-bought pie and was rewarded with a kiss. I copped a feel through her shirt for good measure. After all, it was really cold out. She did not complain. She really wanted a piece of pecan pie.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger