January 5, 2016

And they are off...

I am once again heading off to do my Willie Loman thing. New customers await in my new expanded territories. You gotta love a gig that sends you northward in January. But I complain for no valid reason. I'm ready to get back on the road. I have a couple of fresh audiobooks loaded and the new David Gilmore CD from my oldest son ready to help occupy the windshield time. I get to visit some new places I have never been, so that is exciting.

A strange day in Colts land yesterday. We started the day expecting the coach to be fired. Instead he was re-upped for another four year hitch. Boy, do most of the sports pundits look a little stupid this morning.

I need to accomplish the three 'S's and pack. That is not getting done while I prattle on. Have a good Tuesday.

1 comment:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

By all accounts, they should have canned Grigson.

My personal attitude is that they should fire Jim Irsay. He looks like he's on the drugs again.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger