April 25, 2020

Middle Aged Selfies

I think it is Saturday. No, I’m sure it is. I expected rain and gloomy skies when I woke up, instead it is sunny. I guess I shouldn’t believe everything the weather girl tells me. I also suspect  I shouldn’t call her the weather girl either. Somehow “weather woman” doesn’t flow as neatly in the narrative. Your opinion my vary and if it differs from mine it is likely ill-formed and wrong. Anyway, rain should move in this afternoon.

So, does anyone enjoy the Sunday Pictures feature? It occurs to me those posts elicit an ennui even greater than my usual soporific efforts. Why do I suspect this is true? You don’t read my Sunday posts. It could be the low readership of my Sunday efforts is just a byproduct of a calendar page. It could be those posts are just boring. Who wants to look at someone else's vacation photos?

Who knows?

Similarly, why is an Old post from 2005 generating hundreds of visits this week?

I don’t know the answer to that either.

Boy, I was angry in those days.

Enjoy your Saturday.




For a rare treat I present a picture of the fair spouse and I from our vacation last spring in lieu of a Sunday picture tomorrow. It won’t be up long.

Too late

Is there anything more pathetic than middle aged selfies?

7 comments:

slugmama said...

Aww, y'all are a cute couple, middle age and all!

Ed Bonderenka said...

Nothing pathetic there,

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

"Weather babe" is my usual term.

Practical Parsimony said...

My friends calls them the "weather models" and she is not complimenting them...lol.

I do not see any selfies. Where?

Joe said...

Click on “read more”

Jean said...

You two just keep getting cuter.

Practical Parsimony said...

Great pictures. Cute!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger