May 6, 2020

my inner Miss Emily

I didn’t post yesterday because I didn’t feel like it. I’m not much up for it today either.

Let me pile on here and say I don’t like all this pressure you are putting on me to blog every day. I have no moral obligation to entertain you like an organ grinder monkey. And I may have mentioned before that I don’t like to be told what to do.

You in the back with your hand up, what do you want?

What?

You don’t care if I post or not?

Huh?

Let me get this straight, none of you care?

Never mind.




2 comments:

Jean said...

I loved Gilda Radner. She wrote a pretty good bio/memoir right before she died "It's Always Something".

Joe said...

Gilda was a comedy genius

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger