March 10, 2021

Close, but no cigar

I had several interviews with a promising potential employer a couple of weeks ago. The inevitable “Thanks but no thanks” email arrived yesterday. So it goes. 

If I am destined to work the rest of my days at the home improvement store I can only pray my days are numbered.

I know God has a plan.  It finally occurs to me that plan may not involve happiness and success. 

I have the first interview with a recruiter about another opportunity later this morning. Back on the hampster wheel before heading to my retail job. 

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Father, please help Joe with this interview and give him favor.
And employment.

Greybeard said...

Keep a positive attitude, even when it's hard.
Good things WILL happen.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger