January 23, 2022

Put in my place

The 2 year-old granddaughter was counting for me Friday morning. She navigated one through ten perfectly. When she was done I clapped and yelled out “woohoo”. 

She looked at me and said “You no say woohoo, Paw.” 

“I was just cheering for you”

She pointed a stern finger. “You no say woohoo, it not a number”. 

OK. 

In other news, I’ve been watching the Joe Montana mini series on Peacock. I never realized how badly Bill Walsh treated Montana. Of course it is told from Joe’s point of view mostly, but the legendary coach really seemed to believe it was all him and Joe just reaped the benefits by playing in his system. 

History will show that Joe Montana was one of the top two or three greatest of all time. Having Jerry Rice helped, but Rice also had Montana. Does Rice have the same career if he was catching passes from Jack Trudeau or Jack Thompson, both contemporaries? 

Anyway, interesting stuff. To me at least.

Have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

You don't know what comes after 10?

Joe said...

?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger