February 4, 2022

There Snow Problem

Let me just say from the top that I have great neighbors. The guy across the street got out three times yesterday and cleaned everyone on the cul-de-sac’s drive. How awesome is that?

The winter storm has exited stage right after a couple days of weather. We got the whole gamut — rain, sleet, and snow. It appears we have around eight inches of snow on the ground. North of us got more, south less. I’m not sure this weather event lived up to the hype. We have had bigger snowfall totals in the past for sure. Many times. 

I will venture out later and shovel off the walk to the porch and a path to the garbage cans. Of course the driveway is clear, but there has been nary a sighting of a snow plow for the street. That is typical too. The good news is I only have to navigate less than 100 yards to get to a main artery. It will be cleared. I have nowhere to go anyway. The wife, she is sure to be stir crazy and ready to go somewhere, anywhere, by this afternoon. I suppose I outta clean off the Jeep in anticipation when I am out shoveling. 

What say we venture back to the eighties for a little music today?


Is there any tune that sounds more “eighties”?

Have a great Friday and stay warm.

2 comments:

slugmama said...

I like what you did there.

Speaking of quintessential '80's.....
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Joe said...

OK, you are right

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger