February 19, 2022

Thou Shalt Not

Here we are on a very cold Saturday. Posting has been light this week. The reason is three-fold. I had a two-day prep for the anal probe. I was buried at work.* And the biggest reason I’ve been lackadaisical about the old blog is I always get this way around this time of year. Last year I took almost a month off, if you recall.

To illustrate this point, I had a political post semi-written and just deleted the whole thing. Politics was a staple of my writing for most of the life of this blog and these days I just cannot muster the will to pontificate. Lefties are going to lefty, and reason has no place in the argument. 

Look no further than our northern neighbors to see what happens when you defy the leftist government types.  Bank accounts stolen, police in riot gear move in. Make no mistake, the police will always be on the side of their government masters. The next time you dream of a civil insurrection keep that in mind. They will control your finances. They have better war paraphernalia. They have better communications. Those cameras are everywhere.  

History never lies. The left is always intolerant and hates freedom. The evidence is there going back to 1793 France right through the twentieth century to this week’s Justine Trudeau’s Canada. Toe the leftist line or pay the price. 

Ah, you made me do it anyway. This isn’t what I wanted to write about at all today. I guess I’ll save it for tomorrow . Or another post today. Who knows? Click back often. Every hour. My blog visits are way down. I’m sure it has nothing to do with content or quantity of posts. It is your fault. 

Have a great Saturday.

See you in an hour!



* We are in the middle of negotiations with our biggest customer, which just happens to be my customer. Gigantic macro spreadsheets are involved. I am the global key account manager so currency, tariffs, and international logistics are all involved. The customer is a huge industrial and consumer products manufacturer and if I told you who, you would say “wow, those guys?”. 

5 comments:

Cappy said...

Holy cow. Forget the spreadsheet, you need a database!

Joe said...

That would take skills I do not have.

Need I remind you — history major!

I just learned about the xlookup function yesterday.

obscure said...

yes, it's definitely the lefties storming the capitol and taking away women's rights to bodily autonomy. Also the lefties refusing to feed poor children, protect the weak amongst us and increase military pay. lol.

Anonymous said...

like reading a hoosier blog

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Obscure is like a broken clock that's only right twice a day, except it's a digital clock and the screen is blank.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger