March 14, 2022

Get a haircut

Living in the past today. Here is your humble author, taken sometime when I was ten or maybe twelve. Maybe younger. I always looked young for my age. Until recently. Now I look old.

This would be the early to mid-seventies. 

It’s not good, I zoomed in to cut out Mom and Dad and my brother, but you get the sense of boy-me. I think it was for the church directory, that’s why I’m wearing that spiffy clip-on bow tie.

Yeah, I never smile for pictures. It steals your soul. Why would  I be happy about that?



6 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Church directories.
The first facebook.

Practical Parsimony said...

Mid seventies my son had long hair, too.

Cappy said...

You also cropped out the license plate at the bottom.

Practical Parsimony said...

I am so shocked as I think my son had the identical bowtie! Is it red, white and blue?

Joe said...

If I remember right it was green and white

Anonymous said...

"This would be the early to mid-seventies."

Ya think!

Your outfit definitely gave that away.



Fred


Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger