March 5, 2022

The sky is clearing and the night has cried enough

A new day dawns bright and clear and I am alive to see it. If that isn’t enough to offer thanks to the Lord, I don’t know what is. 

Poor grammar aside, it is going to be a nice early spring day here in central Hoosierland. Temperatures are forecasted for the very low seventies, albeit a bit windy. I can live with that. My excitement that spring has sprung is tempered by the long range forecast that shows a high of thirty degrees next Saturday. There was a robin in the maple tree outside my office yesterday. Spring is coming.

I woke up with a political rant in my mind, but you know what, I’m not going there. I’ll leave my thoughts to two sentences. Not everything you disagree with is fascism or nazism. Learn some definitions. 

My music is streaming on the evil Amazon Overlord listening device. So far, while composing this post we have heard the Stones, CSN, Jimmie Buffet, and Simon and Garfunkel. That fifteen minutes or so marks this as a long time to compose for the poor quality of the writing. You get what you pay for. No refunds, no exchanges, all sales are final. No warranty is expressed or implied. 



Have a great Saturday. I intend to.

2 comments:

Cappy said...

Spring has sprung
The grass has ris
I wonder where
The birdies is.

Ed Bonderenka said...

79's?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger