May 17, 2022

Charming my way through charm city

 Hola, I haven’t forgotten you. I am back on the road for the first time in a while and busy is the word. I had a hard time connecting to the internet from the hotel last night and a late business dinner this evening. 

I can mark a new city off my list. I do not think I have been to Baltimore previously, other than the airport BWI to connect. Now I can say I have. I’ve seen nothing that makes me say “Wow”, nor has it been unpleasant. I have also been calling on really Big Customer pit in the suburbs, so...

We had a busy day of meetings today and more tomorrow. I have a very late flight home, so I’ll be looking at a 16 or 17 hour day tomorrow that follows today’s 13 hour day and yesterday’s 14 hour day. I know Thursday will be full of already scheduled conference calls, so maybe I’ll knock off early Friday afternoon. 

Man, I bet you are thrilled you stopped by to read this. 

4 comments:

ming said...

I saw a photo
of a baby inside the womb with a caption: "pretend I'm a tree and save me" powerful stuff

Cappy said...

Baltimore. Very blah.

Greybeard said...

Crab is good.
Avoid downtown.

Joe said...

I had crab cakes twice, once excellent, once, so so. Both in the ‘burbs

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger