June 4, 2022

Nap time

That didn’t go as planned. Sleep, that is. I woke somewhat after three and never did go back to sleep. I watched the latest episode of Obi Wan Kenobi, then a couple of episodes of the old Laugh In TV show. Nothing too thrilling for sure. 

That’s it. How about some music? 

Here is for you Glasslass, from one of my favorite movies by the King:



All you have to do is ask. 

I almost tossed up something from Blue Hawaii. Parts of that movie were filmed at the Hilton Hawaii Village, and Elvis stayed there while he made the movie. By coincidence, the wife and I stayed there when we visited Hawaii for our thirtieth anniversary in 2014. 

Maybe next week. 

1 comment:

glasslass said...

Thanks, I actually had forgotten that song. But almost anything by Elvis is always welcome. I also stayed at the Hilton Hotel. I doubt he stayed on my floor.

I have been a insomniac since I was about 8. They thought I was asleep but under the covers reading. When the over the counters no longer worked doc gave me ambient and I do sleep for 4 to 6 hours. It's enough.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger