September 30, 2022

do the math

Today marks my youngest boys’ 29th birthday. He was playing Little League when I started this blog. I wish him the happiest of days. 

Longtime readers know what is next. I wish my oldest son / middle child a happy birthday tomorrow. Yes, the boys’ birthdays are a day apart. Their sister’s birthday was two weeks ago. 

The Christmas/New Years holidays have always been good at my house.

Did you see Biden calling out for a dead Congresswoman yesterday? Where are those “experts” who claimed Trump had mental issues and needed to be removed via a 25th Amendment process? Chirp, chirp. 

It was a cold night last night. Time to get the blankets out for the bed. I will resist turning on the heat as long as possible. Too many nights in the thirties will chill the house quickly though. 

How about some old Midwest classic rock today?

Have a Good Friday.



4 comments:

Greybeard said...

"War doesn't work."
Japan might be surprised to hear that.
Don't we all love idealists?

Joe said...

Hippies.

They do make good music though

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember that incidence with President Biden but I remember your leader Orange45 hallucinating through his servile minion Sean Spicer: “the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe”. The first of a thousands lies (or hallucinations) as we all know. Cofveve, Hamberders and out!

Anonymous said...

You need to read the archives to see I’ve never been a big fan of Trump the person

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger