October 3, 2022

Mundane Monday Musings

I suppose I should post something. The ghost of Acidman is frowning at me. He admonished me to post something every day. 

Mom always told me if I could not say anything nice, I should not say anything at all.

I’ve pretty much ignored that advise. 

I’ve always ignored a lot of advise. 

You have to be sixteen most places to drive. Seventeen in most states to marry. You have to be 21 to buy a beer. All because minors cannot make adult decisions. Somehow we are letting pre-teens and teenagers decide they need hormone blockers and sex change surgery? 

I wish I could report a busy, exciting weekend. I cannot. I mowed the yard Saturday. Does that count? 

My actual dinner plate

I fixed beef and noodles and mashed potatoes for dinner last night. 

The Colts are a bad football team.

The Cubs are a bad baseball team. 

The youngest granddaughter makes me smile every day.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep , Colt’s are bad. Cub’s wanting season to end. NFL is a joke. Watching re-runs of Gunsmoke. James Old Guy

Anonymous said...

I’ve been watching reruns of Adam-12 a lot

Joe

Scott said...

JOG makes a rare appearance on the internet.

Cappy said...

I too have been visited with disdain by the spirit of Acidman.

Rey B said...

I miss Rob's acerbic wit and attitude. All hail the Acidman!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger