September 5, 2022

No rights were trampled in the name of the State

The weekend has been a sorta rainy bust. The threat of rain canceled the pool party, but we did get together with our friends for some catfish and euchre. 

Yesterday I accompanied the wife to the mall in afternoon. She shopped, I walked around and sat on a bench listening to music on my ear buds. After a quick hamburger (I actually had a salad) we went to the movies. We saw Bullet Train. I will leave no review beyond one star out of five possible. Pay the ticket price at your own peril. The popcorn was good though.

Today? Who knows? I’m not the social director. More rain is predicted. Will we get it? Who knows, rain was forecasted hourly both Saturday and Sunday. It didn’t happen. I suppose we will clean house. It needs it. 

Welcome to my boring fascist life. 

How about some music?


Have a great Labor Day

1 comment:

Ed Bonderenka said...

What do you want from life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-BcETGjRTw

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger