September 2, 2022

straight out of the 1930s

Under a backdrop of menacing red lighting and US Marines the President gave a purely political speech where he threatened half of Americans that they better get with his leftist political program or else. The military component was far less than subtle. Just  like telling us we need F-15s if we are going to oppose him earlier this week.

He has labeled me a fascist. A threat to democracy. The irony is so deep. It wasn’t two minutes of hate, it was twenty. 

I thought Biden was going to unite the country? Instead he has denigrated 70 million Americans.

I won’t bother with the Brandon chant. It’s gone too far.

Fuck Joe Biden.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen

Melissa

Cappy said...

Kudos to you for actually watching this toad. I'm not surprised by the speech and the left has been going down this road for a long time.

Greybeard said...

FJB?
No thanks.
Not my type.
Go away Joey?
Absolutely.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I fully expect that upon the Red Wave this November, the Biden Regime will declare Martial Law. A suspension of Congress from taking their seats because: MAGA.
Can’t have domestic terrorists seated.
Then what?

Anonymous said...

I’m convinced the stupid party will screw it up and won’t capture either house

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger