September 3, 2022

this and that and the other thing

It is with a little reluctance that I step away from the rancor of politics today. I have a point I want to make about the current state of things, but I will hold off until next week. Today is the start of the Labor Day weekend. If the weather cooperates, a borderline proposition, we will head off for a pool day today. 

Since the chances of rain increase on the morrow, I think I will try to get the yard mowed this morning. At this point we have no other plans for the weekend. I might smoke some ribs, depending on the rain situation. I do have a very special post already canned and ready for Sunday. You won’t want to miss it. 

No, it is not the account of the Battle of Waterloo I considered. You are welcome.

I have a 3am conference call on the calendar for Monday. These things happen when you have global account responsibilities for customers. This one is pretty much German engineers talking to Chinese engineers so my contributions to the discussion will be nil. I may just skip it. We shall see.

That is the boring stuff of my life. I think I’ll catch up on last week’s House of Dragon before I fire up the lawnmower. 

Enjoy your Saturday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger