October 28, 2022

Free Talking

Musk has completed his purchase of Twitter and promised to loosen the unofficial gag order the previous management put in place on political opinions they found unpleasant. I don’t use the platform and do not care. I think if you don’t like what I say here you can not bother to read. I never censor comments.* I think opening up twitter is a good thing. 

Don’t even start with the “we have to stop fake news” garbage either. The press has operated via fake news since the first printing press and via a myriad of other means since rumor started. Big time news sources from every side of the political pathways spews lies, half-truths, and bias. So do little ones. Even the tiniest of blogs, like this one, have a bias. If you think the NYTimes does not have an agenda I invite you to grow up. 

I am not aware of plans for the weekend. I am on a need-to-know basis, I guess. I am sure I won’t be going to a Halloween party. The semi-holiday has no appeal to me. 

That said, I offer up some sorta seasonal music for your Friday selection.

Enjoy your day.


* I deleted one comment (not talking about spam) several years ago that contained unbelievably hateful and ethnic smears.

1 comment:

Cappy said...

I may give Twatter a shot. The platform hasn't sounded attractive so far. Went to Farcebook with many other bloggers. Uptick in suspensions lately, tried other platforms and found similar results.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger