October 30, 2022

Strikes and spares

We got to hangout with the  grandgirls last night while their parents went to a Halloween party. We went bowling. What a great time. I can’t remember the last time I went bowling. 

When we were dating and first married the wife and I went often. There wasn’t much else to do in my little hometown. After we had kids they went some and we had some bowling birthday parties, but we were shepherding kids, not throwing balls. 

Oh yes, I sucked. I started off with a strike on the first frame and went downhill from there. It was a good time. Everyone got at least one strike or spare, even the three year-old. 

We had some pizza and the girls played some video games when we finished bowling. It was a fun night all around. 

Oh, heck yes my muscles were sore afterward.



1 comment:

Cappy said...

Quit while you're ahead and go out on top!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger