November 14, 2022

Monday, Monday, can’t trust that day

In an effort to actually post, I’m throwing this up. I may get time for a real post later. Monday mornings are increasingly hard to do my hobby when work dumps on me. 

Right now I’m in the middle of a crisis involving parts and inventory managed by Germany, produced in China, and shipping to Brazil. In fact, the situation has reached a level of concern so high up at REALLY BIG customer I’ve had to get my boss involved. And that pisses me off. 

So there you have it. 



2 comments:

glasslass said...

Your a real international mover and shaker. Color me impressed.

Joe said...

Don’t be impressed. I just work for an international company and my one big customer is an international company.

It’s an Account Manager job.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger