January 2, 2023

Lazy River of Life

 Good morning and happy new year readers. Since I failed to post yesterday, I guess we are not starting the new year off so well. Oh, it was no hangover, no overindulgence, no wild romps extending into the new day. Nope, I just didn’t want to post anything. 

It’s not you, it’s me. Ha ha.

To be fair, I accomplished absolutely nothing yesterday. I did shower. I’m not that much of a heathen. I didn’t even cook dinner, we went for Mexican instead. It was the most laziest of lazy days ever. I liked it. 

Today? We will see what transpires. I’m off work. I may take down the Christmas lights outside. It is supposed to be warm. Right now it is foggy. 

Have a great Monday. I intend to. 

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger