April 5, 2023

Eighteen

not the Alice Cooper song, rather the number of holes of golf the wife and I played yesterday. I will brag and say I won, that is not always the case when competing against her. I can admit it. More remarkable was my score: one under par. I had three holes-in-one. I aced holes one, seven, and twelve. I had a couple of bogies to compensate. If the wife and I had scored match play, I won 17 of the holes. 

Of course it was mini-golf. 

The proprietor did look at me a bit askew when I asked if the green fees covered cart rental.

4 comments:

Jean said...

Used to love mini golf. Have not played since high school summer (yikes almost 55 years ago).

Greybeard said...

Drafted into the Army in '66, I got my first leave simultaneously with my best friend who had joined the Navy and we double-dated at a "Putt-Putt Golf Course".
We called it "The ARMY/NAVY Game"!

Cappy said...

Hard to find these putt putt courses anymore.

Joe said...

Depends on where you are, Cappy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger