April 4, 2023

Not so much getting caught in the rain

I am 
am bored hearing the breathless Trump coverage. He got on his plane. The plane landed. He ate fruit loops. Gah, get the political theater over with. 

Copyright someone

The wife loves her a Pina Colada. It is her drink of choice on the rare occasions she tipples. Often, if she decides to have a drink, it is a Pina Colada or nothing. Good for her, she knows what she likes.

She will swear the best Pina Colada she ever had was at a hilltop bar overlooking the harbor in St Thomas. I posit it was the location. I will admit they were pretty darn good. I think we had more than one.

Some years ago we bought a little speed blender for making smoothies. It is a perfect one drink size. It makes terrific Pina Coladas. i used it yesterday.

Enjoy your Tuesday.





2 comments:

glasslass said...

I think we are going need a lot of Pina Colada to get through all the Trump stuff that's going to be coming at us.

Cappy said...

Follow me on Facebook - The Lost Tiki Huts of Indiana!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger