April 17, 2023

I'm tired of words and I'm too hoarse to shout

Here we are on a chilly Monday. I stumbled downstairs to make coffee this morning and glanced at the thermostat. It was 63F in the house. I turned the furnace back on with a distinct air of disgust. It is sleeting against my office window as I type. It was 80F Saturday! 

We had a great weekend. Our good friends came down to visit Saturday evening. We ate dinner on a restaurant deck overlooking the reservoir, then came to our house to play some cards and enjoy some laughs. It was typical old boomer entertainment for sure. Yesterday was uneventful. The wife did laundry, I made tacos for dinner. 

It is now back to work Monday. I have to prep for a customer visit tomorrow. I will be traveling to the greater Cleveland area. It has been a while since I visited The Mistake by the Lake, and this will be a quick in-and-out affair. I will drive in for my appointment and return home in the same day. I have a great audiobook ready to go and it should last most of the drive. 

I have Two out of Three Ain’t Bad  by Meatloaf bouncing around in my skull this morning. i don’t know why. I haven’t heard that song in years. 


Have a great Monday.

2 comments:

Midwest Chick said...

And now I have to listen to the whole album. Hope your travels are safe!

Cappy said...

Enjoy the O H! Now get out.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger