May 11, 2023

Calling Doctor Freud

Do you ever have a dream that repeats all night? Last night in my dream I bought a Big Mac and the bottom layer was missing. I got one all-beef patty, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickle, onion on a three layer bun. It was just bun, stuff, bun, bun. WTH dream McDonald’s? Besides,I could not say the last time I had a Big Mac. interpret that one head shrinkers.

The flood gates will open at the border today. Can anyone explain why we have to let the illegals cross? Why isn’t the Army or National Guard stationed to protect the border? 

I am sure I said this four years ago, in a nation of 350 million people, are Trump, Biden, and Harris really the best we can come up with?

5 comments:

glasslass said...

There are probably many with smarts, honor and integrity intact. But when people with no honor or integrity are willing to say vile things about you from childhood on makes it hard. The money endorsements, which doesn't come without strings who would want do something so silly. I'd throw your hat into the ring and make a call for you, if you want. So yeah, I guess Trump, Biden and Harris are the best we can do. Think one of the only reasons for Trump support is that he is, hopefully, a patriot which I can't say for the other two.

Practical Parsimony said...

Biden's biggest mistake was getting Kamala Harris. And, he is easily swayed by the liberals who surround him.

a good friend was ranting that letting everyone into the country would solve our problems with places not finding employees. I am sure you can all see the obvious problems with hiring people who cannot speak English for jobs.

I do remember she had a dispute with her neighbor about 40 years ago, something about property lines. So, I suppose she has forgotten that and just wants people squatting on other people's property.

Greybeard said...

Trump has been defending himself against opponents since he started his campaign. I don't know how he remains sane.
I could not.
Therefore, I avoid running for office.

Cappy said...

Paragraph 1: Seek professional help.
Paragraph 3: With 1/3 billion Americans, maybe we should choose the President by random drawing.

Anonymous said...

Cappy comment #2. We couldn’t do much worse

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger