June 1, 2023

a little bit of nothing

I will fire up the old laptop n a few minutes to deal with work stuff. Technically, I am on vacation today and tomorrow, but that is how things go usually. I was replying to emails from China at eleven last night. That is common too. That is certainly not a complaint, but a statement of fact. That is why I did not feel bad for not working when I got home from Detroit last Friday afternoon. Besides, I left home early on the previous Sunday.

We are watching the grandgirls all week while mom and dad are out of town. So far I think everyone has had fun. We went to the zoo on Monday and the wife took them to the pool on Tuesday. I am not sure of the activity schedule for the next two days, but I am open to whatever. Those girls are sweeties.

I have had issues with my phone lately, the screen will not kick on with e home button and it has battery life problems. I wanted to wait to replace it for a few months, but so it goes. I have a new iPhone 14 arriving today. It will take some time to get adjusted to Face ID instead of my thumbprint, for sure. And this means reconnecting with all of my Bluetooth devices. What a pain. But that is modern technology.

Go forth, and have a great Thursday. I will take recommendations for Not Friday Music in the comments. It is likely I will ignore your suggestions, but you never know.

2 comments:

Cappy said...

We were at the Indy zoo last Monday.

Joe said...

Geez, Cappy why didn’t you say hello?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger