June 2, 2023

when the sun beats down and burns the tar up on the roof

So that is how it is. I usually have about 12 readers here at the old blog. I guess yesterday’s effort was more boring than usual since only about six tuned in. I guess I cannot hit a home run every time. That said,  I have  even less to say today. It will be hot. We are taking the kids to the public pool to play in the chlorine and pee soaked water with the gen pop. I will pretend to have a good time. 

In my youth, I loved the public pool. I went pretty much every day in the middle school years. There is even a post over there in the archives about those memories, should you care to search for it. Here I did the work for you. You are welcome. No, no, I am no hero.

This tune always evokes summertime memories.



3 comments:

Luap57 said...

Only 12? Well, I stop by almost every day; thanks for your efforts.....

Anonymous said...

I visit everyday
I leave no comment, kinda shy
I do enjoy your blog

Jean said...

Every time I hear that song (which I love) I remember Magnum P.I. going home for a high school reunion at Virginia Beach.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger