June 15, 2023

In dreams I walk with you

I had some weird dreams last night. I will not detail them here; dream accounts are monumentally boring. Frankly, I don’t know what Freud was thinking when he studied dreams. Why, just why? Perhaps that is why his theories are so much nonsense — gibberish in, gibberish out. 

Yesterday was a good day at work. I won the business on a new project and received a request for quotation on another very large one : three million pieces per year! 

The weather has turned nice and seasonally warm. I can live with that. 

In all, a boring post, but so it goes.

To liven up the old blog I think I’ll post some music relating to dreams. Several choices come to mind. This tune won out:


If you don’t like Roy Orbison, you probably shouldn’t read this blog. 

Okay, that was probably a little bit extreme. You are all welcome to read here, but I will think a bit less of you.

3 comments:

glasslass said...

One of my favorite singers. Saw a couple of time but when I moved to Austin, back before the boom, first person I went to see. Smaller venue and not long before he died. Black and White favorite album. And congrats on yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of music, have you heard Kari Lake's new song, HB?

You should check it out: youtube.com/watch?v=Z4XWiKZNMOU

Happy Thursday!

Fred

Anonymous said...

Fred that is awesome

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger