June 16, 2023

Sure Fire Father’s Day Gift Ideas

For those of you who are long time readers you know I always offer well-reasoned opinion and sound advice. If I am wrong, I readily admit it. 

I will, should it happen. 

This year I am going to tell you exactly what your man wants for Father’s Day. He wants some biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. He wants some nookie without asking. He wants a steak for dinner, should you forego making the B&G in order to get him the nookie before the kids get up. 

That’s it. Do that and you are golden.

Trust me. 

5 comments:

glasslass said...

Does your wife read your blog? Good luck for Sunday.

Anonymous said...

She doesn’t even know I have a blog

But I told her this is what I want

She gave me “that” look

Joe

Practical Parsimony said...

I was told he wanted homemade biscuits instead of canned biscuits. I knew he expected nookie. So, I told him I did not have the energy for both, so for him to choose. I had to go buy biscuits.

Anonymous said...

🤓

Joe

Ralphd00d said...

I definitely agree with this list. I think I'll be lucky to receive any of them though ... At least I have plans to have the Oldest Son come over and we taste some fine vintages of whiskey.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger