July 7, 2023

The curtains flew and then he appeared

I love mid-week holidays, especially when I take Monday off. Here we are Friday already. The weather is fine. I believe the wife is taking the grandgirls swimming today. I will have to work. As far as I know, we have nothing planned for the weekend. 

My new neighbor just started mowing his lawn. It is 7:15 am. He does this nearly every week. Personally, I find this a jerk move. It is far too early to bring that kind of noise. I might be wrong. 

I clearly am struggling for content today. Let’s have some music instead? Have a great day!


My first copy of this album was on 8-track. Later I got the vinyl.

8 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Cappy said...

Needs more cowbell.

slugmama said...

Cappy took my line!

Greybeard said...

Six month old baby kept us up until 4 A.M.
Finally asleep, our neighbor contracted a company to trim her trees and they started work at 0730.
A shouting match ensued.

Anonymous said...

Great band. Great song, studio and live in concert. Buck Dharma is amazing

I don't feel the same about shortened week (I did work Monday) - Friday off is much better.

Joe said...

BOC is one band I did not see live.

Hey teacher... said...


1st heard this as a senior in HS sitting in a dorm room @ IU while attending a summer journalism workshop. They didn’t play this down in Dubois County. I thought I was so cooool.😎

Joe said...

Hey Teacher! Where have you been? Good to hear from you.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger