August 18, 2023

7700

This will be my 7,700th published post. That is a lot of words, jokes, and nonsense. I never said it was quality. I have written over 7800 posts, not everything is published. 7806 does have that nice even ring. We will stick to 7700.

A huge thanks to everyone who has ever bothered to stop by and read, comment, or just scoff and move on. 

We shall celebrate with a music selection. I wish I could claim this tune is meaningful in some way. That it reflects the occasion, that it represents the blog in some fashion. It doesn’t. I decided I was going to put up this song several days ago and it was only when I started the post that I discovered it was post 7700. Sometimes, Dr. Freud, a cigar is just a cigar.




2 comments:

Cappy said...

My blog is frozen, but everything I posited there came true, only worse than expected. They are ex posts. They are facts. Does this make them an ex post facto.

Anonymous said...

Indeed

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger