August 7, 2023

The depth of the White River at Noontime

It is Monday. The weekend is past. I wish I had tales of fun and adventure to relate. I wish I had a list of my many activities to make you envious. I don’t. In fact, I’m not sure what we did to occupy the time. There was certainly no sex, drugs, or rock & roll. 

I guess I mowed the lawn Saturday morning. There was that. I helped clean house a little on Sunday. 

I know; yawn. Indeed, it was that kind of weekend. 

I hope yours was more exciting. 

3 comments:

Cappy said...

I went to Culvers. Who's the winner here?

Anonymous said...

I think you

Joe

Practical Parsimony said...

Lol...a man who helps clean the house and cooks whole meals looks exciting to me!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger