September 19, 2023

Just Like Tommy

For the first time since July 2, the vision in my left eye is completely unobstructed. No blood hemorrhages in my retina and the air bubble inserted by the surgeon two weeks ago was finally dissipated when I woke up this morning. That means I no longer have an internal level in my eye, but...good, it was annoying. 

Who knew I cock my head to the left when I am thinking? Probably everyone who knows me, but that is  not relevant. I can see, I can read. No more walking around like Popeye, one eye closed as I navigate the stairs. That, my friends, is worth a prayer of thanksgiving. 





7 comments:

Cappy said...

That is terriffic!

glasslass said...

So happy for you.

slugmama said...

Great news! Enjoy seeing the world from both peepers again....

Jean said...

Wonderful news! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your mending continues to improve.

Man, I haven't heard that song by The Who in a looong time. I still own the LP (yeah, I'm old ! :^)

Suzanne said...


Biden is a lifelong racist demagogue.
Biden very purposely incites racism, hate and fear for his political power.
The GOP is not "trying to hide the truth" about Black History.
That is a straight up lie.
The Democrat Party exploits

Anonymous said...

I used to own it on LP too!

Now I have a CD

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger