December 26, 2023

Sleeping it off

Well readers, Christmas is over and done. I hope Santa was good to you. The whole family got lots of presents, especially the Grandgirls. The whole clan gathered for a feast at my daughters, everyone was there except my middle child who lives a thousand miles away. It was a good holiday overall. 

It is back to work tomorrow with a light schedule. Most of the company will be on vacation.

 Regular meaningful blogging may return. Or not. I find it hard to work into a righteous rant these days. I keep thinking I can’t continue to publish useless boring posts, yet readership is at the highest in a long time. It is so weird. 

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Because we like you!
Practical Parsimony

Anonymous said...

Gracias

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger